2 & 3 bedroom apartments
penthouses with private pool
114 – 207 m2 internal space
€250,000 – €720,000
Beautifully positioned between Malaga and Marbella – on the top of a hill – you will find Castillo del Cerrado, an exclusive luxury residential complex with spectacular 360 degree views of the Mijas mountains, Fuengirola beaches and Cerrado del Aguila golf course.
. . . the ideal place to live or have a second home
– 320+ sunny days per year
– 90 km of sandy beaches
– 70+ Golf courses
– 16+ National parks
– Countless bars and restaurants
– Rich in culture and heritage
Castillo del Cerrado is perfectly positioned
– 30 km from Malaga International Airport
– next to Fuengirola & Mijas Villages
– 20 minutes from Marbella & La Cañada shopping centre
– 2 hours from Sevilla, Granada, and the ski slopes of Sierra Nevada
The 54 carefully designed apartments by award winning architect Eduardo Oria reflect the typical Moorish architecture found in Southern Spain.
. . . by Eduardo Oria – also responsible for the famous marina of Benalmádena – shows a hilltop castle similar to the Alhambra in Granada.
Due to its elevation, exterior terracotta palette, secure external walls and large towers, the complex stands out from far in the distance.
The apartment’s exterior and indoor spa reflect the typical Moorish design elements also found in the famous Mezquita of Cordoba.
A home within Castillo del Cerrado offers comfort, sophistication, privacy, and exclusivity not often attributed to apartment living.
Enjoy the luxury of two pools, a heated spa, extensive gardens, and triple level security access.
. . . include a large exterior pool, shallow pool for the small ones, heated indoor spa, large grass areas on various levels, observatory terrace and tower.
The complex is surrounded by high walls, fences and a secure entrance gate, enclosing various small-scale buildings, all access-controlled via video from the safety of your apartment. Furthermore, it has pre-installed fibre-optic internet and central antenna systems (satellite & terrestrial).
The grounds offer ample room for further facilities and services as desired by the owners, such as:
– BBQ and seating areas
– dry sauna
– volleyball/sports fields
– communal rooms
Live in a beautifully appointed, spacious and stylish home that oozes quality and luxury. Enjoy the views from the large balconies and draw in the landscape along with the cool coastal air.
. . . combine modern functionality and design, creating the perfect finishing touches.
The building materials used and equipment are of the highest quality:
– Energy efficient cavity walls & sound absorbing flooring
– Exclusive Italian marble throughout
– Premium doors & thick double glazing
– Built-in closets in all bedrooms
– Electric floor-heating in all bathrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
(two independent systems in most apartments)
– Large hot water boiler (150-300L)
– Optional fully equipped kitchen and laundry
– Gas fireplace (optional)
– Home automation
– Multi-level video access control
– Alarm & Fibre-optic internet installation
Bathrooms: 2 (master with en-suite)
Interior space: 114-115m²
Balcony/Terrace area: 28-71m²
Bathrooms: 3 (master with en-suite)
Interior space: 139-146m²
Balcony/Terrace area: 39-76m²
Bathrooms: 3 (two en-suite)
Penthouse type L
– Interior Space: 187m²
– Balcony/Terrace: 105m²
Penthouse type XL
– Interior Space: 205-207m²
– Balcony/Terrace: 117m²
Private Pool on Terrace